FUNDING OF BUSINESS PROPOSALS:OPPORTUNITIES AND SCHEMES FOR START-UPs
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Startup India is a flagship initiative of the Government of India, intended to build a strong ecosystem for nurturing innovation and startups in the country. In order to meet the objectives of this initiative, Government of India announced an Action Plan that addresses all aspects of the startup ecosystem. One key aspect of the Action Plan is about funding support and incentives. This program discusses about funding and incubation opportunities for emerging start up ideas.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Entrepreneurs/promoters of startup firms
- Industry professionals/small and medium scale industrialists
- Faculty and Academicians
- Research Scholars and students
- How to prepare a business proposal
- Start-up funding case studies
- start up friendly Govt grants and funds .
- Special funds for women entrepreneurs
- special accelerators /incubators, calendar of their events.
- Benefits of incubation.
- skeletal business plan
MDP Brochure – Click here