Admissions Process can be completed through the Institute website through an online registration form ( Register Online ). Following the online registration, the candidate needs to schedule an online apptitude test and behavioural assesment test which will be follwed by GDPI at the Institute campus. Selected candidated will be notified through email. The stage wise process of admission is given below: .
Selection process for eligible candidates
- Inviting applications from eligible candidates
- Registration of candidates through an online registration process. (Creation of User name and pass word)
- Appearance in online aptitude and personality skill test
- Payment of admission processing fee of Rs 1000/- at campus
- Group discussion and Personal interview (conducted on campus at the Institute)
- Announcement of selected candidates list
- Issue of offer letter on payment of registration fee at the Institute
Copies of the following certificates should be uploaded at the time of online submission of the application form
- Marks Card of qualifying examination (Graduation)
- 10th and 12th Marks sheets
- MAT / CAT / CMAT/ other examination Score Card
- Valid ID Proof (AADHAR CARD / PAN CARD / DL / PASSPORT / COLLEGE ID CARD / VOTERS ID etc.)
- Two passport size recent photograph
For any enquiry please contact:
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph: 080-2360 6640, 6641, 6642, 8769, 1947.
Toll free No : 1800 4252 990
For online Payment of fee:
Bank Name: Vijaya Bank
Bank Branch: MSRIT Branch, Bangalore.
S.B. A/C Num: 141201011015099
S.B. A/C Holder Name: M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Management.
IFSC Code: VIJB0001412 (Numbers in the code are Zeros)
Payment can be made through Demand Draft in favour of M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Management, payable at Bangalore and send the DD to the address (mention your details in the covering letter) –
Ramaiah Institute of Management
PO.Box No:5405, Gate No: 8,
New BEL Road, M.S.Ramaiah Nagar,
MSRIT Post, Bangalore -560054.